VENMIST Pty Ltd
Venmist Pty Ltd has been operating as a mechanical services company in Queensland for more than 35 years and has performed works with most large & medium sized builders within Queensland.
Venmist was established in mid-1983 and started operating out of Goodna in Brisbane. The company is currently headquartered in Lawnton, Queensland.
Venmist is capable of designing, drafting, coordinating, documenting, supplying, installing, testing, and commissioning all types of HVAC & Mechanical Services systems.
We are competitive, efficient, and proven over a varied range of mechanical scope and can provide you with a tailored solution to your mechanical service requirements, whether they be a large technically complex specialised facility with Green star / Nabers requirements, traditional commercial / residential high-rise development or a basic tenancy fit out.
Venmist has in house mechanical engineering capability with unlimited QBCC design license to facilitate Design and Construct project delivery, as well as provide client advice and best practice assurance on both designed and D&C projects.
Venmist can also offer the dual ability to engineer and coordinate directly into Revit utilising the complete potential of the MEP / BIM software and Draftsmen through the engineering, coordination, construction, and commissioning phases of the project. This in turn also provides a 3D approach to the coordination and construction process reducing clashes and maximising current technology and our previous experience within the construction and prefabrication industry to provide a fully engineered and coordinated design to suit a traditional installation or to suit prefabricated manufacture.
To supplement the business’s traditional engineering capabilities, Venmist has key relationships with industry experienced mechanical engineers to provide full design solutions.
Venmist has working relationships with specialised subcontract engineers for CFD and energy modeling certification and reporting as well as Green Star Accredited Professional engineers.
Our subcontractors for BMS Controls, Mechanical Electrical and Insulation have vast experience in all aspects of mechanical services and have been involved in some of the largest projects in Queensland.
Venmist currently employs 29 personnel and is active in mechanical apprentice training and is committed to the upskilling of the construction team.
Venmist employs in-house mechanical plumbing tradesmen / apprentices, refrigeration and Sheetmetal tradesmen who undertake the installation works which is then commissioned by an independent commissioning agent.
Venmist only use NEBB certified commissioning agents to ensures that all results are a true reflection of the equipment performance and the project requirements and also to meet the deliverables associated with any Greenstar accredited project.
Venmist currently also manages inhouse warranty service activities to ensure that our defects liability / warranty and maintenance commitments are provided correctly.
Previous projects successfully undertaken and completed by Venmist include public & private Hospitals, Aged Care, Education (private & public), Residential High Rise, Shopping Centers, Office buildings, Industrial buildings, Retail, Defence, Specialist facilities, Hospitality, Entertainment & Laboratory projects.
Venmist has performed work for companies such as Grocon, Lend Lease, Watpac, Sunland Group, Deluca, St Hilliers, FK Gardner, Mc Nab, Evans Harch, Pradella / RCC, Baulderstone, Hutchinsons, Woollams, Blackwatch, Theiss, SJ Higgins, Wiley’s, Broad, Built, Maxcon and more.
Venmist have worked closely previously with consultants WSP, GHD, Multitech Solutions, Cushway Blackfords, EMF Griffiths, Norman Disney & Young, Project Services, Hawkins Jenkins Ross and Ralph Engineering, Floths, Medland Metropolis, Wood & Grieve, BSI, BSE and more.
- MILVEHCOE – Military Vehicle Facility Redbank $7.0m mechanical – Watpac Constructions
- RNA Development –- $5.5m mechanical Lendlease
- St Pauls Springhill – $3.0m – Maxcon
- RBH Block 7 Refurbishment (3 levels) live hospital. – Apollo Construction
- MacGregor Home Centre – $2.0m – SJ Higgins
- Habrourtown – $1.0m – Built Qld
- Amberley Building – $215k – St Hilliers Property
- 100 Creek Street – $900k – Broad Construction
- Parklands Gold Coast – Commonwealth Games Village – $12.0m mechanical – Grocon
- Newstead Series – $4.4m mechanical – Watpac
- Kelvin Grove State College – Performing Arts Building – Paynters Construction
- Logan Hospital (operating theatre & cath lab) $1m mechanical – Thiess Construction
- Swickers Kingaroy – $1.1m – Wiley & Co
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – $72k – SJ Higgins
- CP1 Annex – $1.2m – Broad Construction
- St Paul’s Terrace – $2.6m – Maxcon Constructions
- Brisbane Racing Club – $1.3m mechanical – Lendlease
- Inner City South State Secondary College (ICSSSC) – $4.2m mechanical – Broad Construction
- 272 Hedges Ave Mermaid Beach – $4.8m mechanical – Hutchinson Builders
- Halo & 405 Montague Rd – $4.2m mechanical – RCC / Pradella